we flipped through books for something kind of GQish but definitely low maintenance. Here is what we came up with!

Looks good huh???
Then, we moved on to Graham. Ever the rebel in our family, he wanted a mohawk. Seriously. Now, I really like to pick my battles, especially when it comes to Graham, so hair is not a battle I am willing to fight. I was open to the mohawk. However, I really did not want to have to shave his head when we were done with this style, so we began to flip through the books again.
Here is what we started with:

And now.....drumroll please......the new Graham!!

No, you are not seeing things. Yes, I know he has spikes!




2 comments:
The kids screamed when they saw it. Breck covered his eyes and laughed, and Liza-Hill said "He looks like someone we don't know!" Trand jumped backwards on the bed and said, "He looks scary!" They thought it was hilarious! :) About Josh, Trand said "It doesn't look any different." :) How unperceptive he is.
I sent a comment earlier, but it didn't post for some reason. It said it posted, but it didn't look like it to me so if this is double--sorry! The kids wanted to put their comments.
Breck--covered his eyes and laughed.
Liza-Hill--"He looks like somebody we don't know"
Trand--"He looks scary!"
Also, about Joshua's hair, Trand said "It doesn't look any different." Not very perceptive! :)
Post a Comment