Monday, November 10, 2008



This is my first Not Me Monday post! Check out McKMama's blog to get your own Not Me button and participate!

I did NOT sit at Starbucks all morning chatting with a friend, leaving my four kids at home to do their schoolwork alone - and I certainly did NOT enjoy it!!

I did NOT buy my kids really unhealthy fried chicken for lunch because I had not baked any bread.

My lack of bread baking was NOT because I spent the morning at Starbucks!

Finally, just to show you that I am really not that bad of a Mommy, I did NOT bake my children really healthy from scratch muffins and make homeade chicken noodle soup for supper and we did NOT spend a beautiful, cool Florida evening playing at the park with friends.

Hey - this is really fun! I'm going to try this again next Monday! G'night!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

sooooo cute! it makes me giggle!
hey, if you're interested in doing the jesse tree, go to the blog from my friend! we are coming down for thanksgiving, and guess what? i could bring you ornaments and get yours (or if it's not too hard you can send yours so they're here for the swap!) if you want to do it, just email me and pick your ornament(s) - I'm doing two to get two sets, if we get enough people.

For Such A Time As This said...

That sounds great - I will check that out. I don't mind sending them at all.

Teresa said...

I most certainly did not have a good time either! What a fun post. Teresa