
Monday is almost over, but I could not resist posting this week about my really big blunder....well, I actually already did that in the previous post,
but....in Not Me Monday fashion, it was certainly not me who was gabbing with my girlfriends and obviously not paying very close attention to my six year old who got hit in the head with a brick while playing with his friends this week. It was not me who took him to the ER for staples and made the very stupid mistake of telling the doctor that I gave him a homeopathic treatment for the trauma....AND (this is a good one) it was not me who stood very quietly while she fussed at me for giving my child "alcohol" and didn't say ONE nasty, snide word to her! It most definitely was not me who really, really wanted to tell her exactly what I thought about her opinion of alternative medicine.
It was not me who called a plumber to look at the leak under our sink, paid him $50 and FORGOT to have him fix the broken ice maker! Now he will have to come back and charge me another $50!
It was definitely not me who forgot to buy dog food for two days! Then, I did not feel so sorry for the poor dog that I fed her our organic, no nitrate turkey slices that I really needed to save for sandwiches!
Ok, that's enough about me this week! Have a great week everyone!




2 comments:
Oh poor thing! If it makes you feel any better, I let my middle daughter walk around for DAYS on a broken leg not ONCE, but TWICE!!! She broke her left leg when she was 20 months and her right leg when she was 3. NOT my finest moments!
Great NMM!
The same thing happened to my nephew Megan. My sister didn't realize his arm was broken either -- it happens! :)
Post a Comment