I don't think I have ever posted about my "extended" family, but I want to do that now. I just have to say that we are blessed with a wonderful extended family who we do not get to spend nearly enough time with. Here we are at Islands of Adventure a couple of weeks ago with my Mom and Dad, my sister, and my nephew. My husband and brother in law were on the golf course, so they missed this fabulous Jurassic Park ride that nearly scared the socks off my mom!
My parents met us in Orlando for the annual home school convention. I am so blessed to have parents and in-laws who are willing to keep out kids for us when we need or want to head out of town. I don't say thank you enough.

This is a picture of my mother in law and her new husband. We are so excited to have "Papa Pete" and his two daughters and their precious kids as part of the family.
"God sets the lonely in families..." Psalm 68:6
"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children" Proverbs 17:6




No comments:
Post a Comment