It is official - I do NOT have the talent of a photographer! We got so frustrated and fed up that everyone just lost it and made goofy faces!! My daughter has called in back up help from a fellow photographer friend and we are going to try again on Monday! Meanwhile, enjoy the antics of my kids - this pretty much sums it up. Poor Patrick, he sat in the box (he's the present we got from Jesus this year....get it??) and never cracked a smile. It could have had something to do with the fact that it was about 85 degrees and he was wearing a footed velour outfit with a hat. He was pouring sweat!!I did get a couple of good ones of the girls individually. It is pretty hard to mess up my beautiful girls, so I can take NO credit for these pictures!!






No comments:
Post a Comment