
Does this look like a face full of mischief? I'm beginning to get a little nervous that maybe it is.
Baby Boy has been pretty sick for the past ten days. Snotty, whiny, coughing, snotty, ear infection, snotty....you get the picture. He is feeling better now and I am so super thankful. It is so sad to see your baby sick. So heartbreaking when you know they are aggravated and in pain.
Today he has been out and about - all over the house anyway. Crawling at top speed, zooming around in his walker, standing up on everything in sight. I have a feeling we will have a walker pretty soon. I am NOT totally sure I am ready for that. Today he figured out how to pull the spout on the water cooler and fill up the tray below to splash around in. Then, when we convinced him that was not a good idea, he realized that there were all sorts of fun shopping bags in the cabinet under the kitchen sink. He would pull them all out and laugh.
It has been many years since I had a very determined little one pulling things out of my cabinets. Minute by minute those days are coming back to me. As messy as it is, it is so much fun to see them discover new tricks and get so excited over a nice toilet bowl to splash around in and a soft, white roll of toilet paper just waiting to be unraveled!!
I am enjoying these baby days, though - I have learned four times over that they go by WAY too fast!!




No comments:
Post a Comment