The last week of our vacation was exciting! We arrived in Fontana, NC on Saturday afternoon and started the week out with some white water rafting. I decided to skip it and hang out with my mom and dad and the babies. I enjoy rafting, but I don't really enjoy wet, cold clothes - so I opted out. Everyone else had a great trip downriver!
We spent one day on the lake - tubing, fishing, and sunning. This is always one of the best days of our vacation. Everyone loves a day on the boat, and the babies proved this year that they are going to love it too!
This is my sister holding both babies. Our Patrick and her Banx. They are just three weeks apart!
This is Bryce with my sister's little one. If anyone ever wonders what Bryce looked like as a baby, this is it! Banx looks almost identical to what she looked like - the only exception being that her hair was a little darker.
One night we all attended the weekly Fontana Village Square Dance! Fun, fun...
We ended our vacation with a weekend in Orlando. Stan is on the Alumni Board for his college fraternity and they were having a convention, so we stopped in for the weekend. This is Lyndsey and Graham being silly while we were out to dinner.
Patrick looking over our balcony.
We had a great "road trip" vacation, but we are sure glad to be home! I don't want to think about all I have to do to get ready to start our new school year. Right now, I'm just trying to see past the loads and loads of laundry!














No comments:
Post a Comment