I am so happy to have my girl back. Thanks for all of your prayers. She has been sleeping so much we really haven't even had time to sit down and go through all of her pictures. We have heard so many beautiful stories already. Her heart is changed. God is like that. She has fallen in love with a country that I have been fascinated with as long as I can remember (and I haven't even been there yet.)
As soon as she comes back to life, I am sure she will start blogging about her experiences and I will link you to her blog.
Soon, I plan to share about how gracious and amazing God was in regards to her health. I want to shout it from the rooftops that traveling to foreign countries does not have to entail an endless list of toxic vaccines and medications! My girl is back and she is healthy -- I want to tell you what we did.
More later...




No comments:
Post a Comment