Normally I would not share that - I am a southern "lady" after all and it is impolite.
But, I want something this year and YOU can help!!!
When we decided to adopt a second time we realized (what we already knew but began to hear over and over again) that many people do not start the adoption process because they are terrified of the costs. I know God pays for what He orders - every.single.time. But, I also know the feeling of watching the costs add up.
We are so humbled that God has provided for our costs and we want to see how many other families we can help to bring home their little ones. You guys, this is Kingdom work. The enemy hates to see these strongholds broken. Adoption redeems a LIFE. And you can be a part of that. In fact, you are called to be a part of it.
"If you are not going down the well, you should be holding the rope for those who are. Either way, your hands should bear the scars of what you are doing." Anonymous
Please consider going over to our Go Fund Me account and donating - every dollar helps!!
And please SHARE and ask your friends to do the same. Thank you thank you thank you!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment