Well, for once I really have nothing to say! :) If you are reading this you are probably glad that I am not going to take you through anymore of our marriage issues today. No, today, I truly have nothing to say at all. I have spent the last two days at home with my kids which has been a great diversion to our usually harried lifestyle. We have done NOTHING for the last couple of days and now it is raining. I actually love it when it rains. Hopefully it is washing away whatever Florida plant life is blooming and causing the sinus headache that I have had for over a month. It is cloudy and cool and I love the sound of rain falling through the lanai screen and mixing with the waterfall splashing into the pool. I am just enjoying the dreariness of it all. I don't think I would do well living way up north where you have months of dreary weather, no I need sunshine. I need to make Vitamin D on a regular basis. But, every once in a while I need a slow, rainy day to unwind, brew a pot of fragrant hot tea and just sit. I seem to get more done around the house on rainy days, as well. My husband will be happy to know, if he is reading, that today I have done laundry, cleaned out old clothes, cooked a meal, accomplished quite a lot of schoolwork with the kids, and actually made the bed! :) I think that, other than the fact that I am just a little on the lazy side, those bright sunny Florida days just beckon me to take the kids to the beach or the park. I just can't resist a perfect February or March day. It is the reason we live here!
Anyway, where ever you are today, enjoy your weather. God gives us all the seasons of life to enjoy!




No comments:
Post a Comment