Thanks to my very techo-savvy teenage daughter - I have a new look! At least my blog has a new look....I could really use a cut and color - but, who has time for that? I'm too busy online, playing with my blog site! The only thing I need now is a new family picture. It seems like I am behind the camera in all the shots I take myself and the last professional one we had (which is the one I used) will be two years old next month. Very soon, my friend Angela will be helping us out with that. Check out her website. She is awesome!!
http://www.lovinglegacyphotography.blogspot.com/




1 comment:
I think that your blog - and you - are very beautiful. And your post made me teary-eyed. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, sweet one~ and great job of that "techno-savvy" girl of yours!!! It reminds me of the virtuous woman being more precious than (rubies, of course...) jewels!! I can't remember if it said it or not, but I get free page layouts all the time at "the cutest blog on the block - " you just pick the one you want, copy the HTML, and paste it into your layout as HTML. Don't think me techno-savvy - I don't really know what this means - I just do it! LOL
Post a Comment