Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Please get out and VOTE!!!!


I really have no more to say today -- at least not yet. I am spending today in prayer along with a lot of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I will be on my knees asking God to have mercy on our country, NO MATTER which way this election goes. Neither candidate will enter office with an agenda that I would agree with 100%, and our country in on a moral slippery slope. Therefore, I am begging for something that our country does not deserve. Something that we can only obtain from our Daddy in Heaven, who loves us anyway.

Dear Heavenly Father, have mercy on this nation, which was founded in Your name. Have mercy on those families whose desire is to serve You. Have mercy on me, a sinner, who deserves your wrath, but instead asks for your grace. I pray this prayer in the name of Jesus.

No comments: