
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This week it was NOT me who has seen so much vomit and other bodily fluids from the stomach virus that is now on Day 12 around here that I seriously want to throw up myself just from the sight and smell of it all!
It is NOT me who has washed every sheet we own, every comforter from every bed, and most of the pillows at least twice EACH!!!!
It is NOT me who doesn't even care that Clorox and Tide with Bleach and other similar cleaning supplies are pure poison to our bodies.....I am trying to KILL germs around here people, and my organic stuff is just not cuttin' it!!
It is NOT me who let my kids watch movie after movie last week just so they would get somewhere and be still and stop carrying the "vomit bowl" around to every room in the house! I could just see the invisible germs on every hard surface....growing and mutating!!
It is NOT me who is still in my pajamas on this Monday afternoon at 2:30 pm!!
It is NOT me who my six year old yells "you're mean" to every single day when we are trying to do his reading lesson!
And it is certainly NOT me who still persists on recommending home schooling to everyone I meet and telling them how great and wonderful it is, even though I now have the above mentioned six year old who (did I say this already?) yells "you're mean" to me every day during his reading lesson.
It is NOT me who is going to go now and take a shower and make my bed before my husband gets home from work, so that I can try to convince him that in fact I did not spend the day on the computer, that we got all of our school done (which is true, even though I am soooo mean), and that we ate regular meals around here and did some house work!
It is also most certainly NOT me who has been in a really foul mood all day - about as foul as the sight and smell of the plague that is tearing through out house - and this kind, loving, Mama would certainly NOT lose her temper or even yell (or at least talk in a really tense voice) to any of her sweet, even tempered offspring!
Speaking of even tempered offspring, it was definitely NOT my children that I caught chasing each other through the house, arguing about something completely random and unimportant, and generally terrorizing each other apparently simply for the sport of it! Oh no, NOT my children - you know those sweet, even tempered ones I gave birth to!!
Wow - I feel better already!
Have a great week everyone!




3 comments:
You are on day 12!! We had the flu as well, but it didn't last quite as long. Happy Monday.
Hi Pam - Each person has not been sick for 12 days - thank God for that. But, since their are four kids and they seem to keep getting it three days apart, we are on Day 12 total!! It is lasting several days a piece, though.
it is NOT me who is dealing with the snot-and-coughing-plague-from-the-pit-of-you-know-where, which must be the evil twin sister to what's been visiting you!!! and it is not me who was about to fall off my chair laughing at you! love you, girl!!
Post a Comment