I don't think I have ever written a blog about my local church. The reason I am posting this now is because I have added a link on the side of my blog to our church website. Through this link you can listen to past sermons. The one pictured now is the series on the book of James that we just finished. It was awesome!
We have been worshiping at Summit for about four years now and there are many, many things we love about where God has placed us at this time. However, I am in no way trying to "sell" my church to you. There are many, many amazing churches in America and my prayer is that you are worshiping with a part of the body that truly stands on God's Word as the only real source of Truth.
I am adding this link in case anyone is interested in listening to the various series. I will update it as the website updates.
May God richly bless each of you as you dig into the Word.




No comments:
Post a Comment