I know you guys are tired of hearing me talk about the "swine" flu -- well, you are no more tired of reading about it than I am of writing about it, but here's the deal....I get calls every, single day from people asking me what to take when they get the "swine" flu. So, here I am, writing about it - again!
First, my disclaimer....I am NOT a doctor! Though I think that the hours I have put into researching this should qualify me for some type of certification at the very least! :) It has not shown up in the mail yet, though.
I have done more research however, and learned a few new things. First of all, if you go to the doctor with "flu like" symptoms and they swab up your nose with that long q-tip thingy and then tell you that you have the "swine" flu -- they are not telling you the whole truth. The truth is that the only way to know for sure if you have H1N1 is a blood test -- they "know" with a false positive rate of about 16% that you have some type of "flu virus." They do not know at all whether or not it is the swine. And here's the deal -- it doesn't matter. You treat it the same as any other flu and your worry level should be the same as any other flu. (Of course, as believers our worry level should be 0, but I am a mommy too, and I totally get the worry thing!)
My research also shows that the swine flu is being treated very effectively with the things I have already mentioned to you, but I will mention them again:
Vitamin D3 (it is very important to get D3) - 1-2,000 IU per day in children and up to 25,000 IU per day for adults - IF you have the flu. Prevention dose is about 2,000 IU per day in adults and 500 IU per day in children.
Garlic - raw or capsules -- about 3x per day for children who are sick and every couple of hours for adults -- the only caution with garlic is stomach upset, you really can not overdose on it
Aloe Vera - juice or capsules - 2x per day
Probiotic capsules
**Something "new" I have recently found out to add to this regimen is a homeopathic remedy called Nux Vomica - It can be purchased at most any health food store and is proving very effective in treating the flu in adults and children. It is safe for pregnant women as well and as an added bonus, will also help with nausea! **
As for the fever that comes with the flu - my general philosophy is to let the fever burn up the virus - so I try not to treat the fever at all. However, I am not opposed to medical intervention when necessary so if the fever is 104 or higher and I have exhausted all options to bring it down, of course I will use medicine.
There are a few things that will bring a fever to a safe level - the first is a homeopathic called Belladonna - it doesn't break the fever, just lowers it. You can also run a bath of tepid water and grate some fresh ginger into the water. This draws toxins from the system and reduces fever. Finally, you can cut up some raw onion, pour warm water over it to release the healing properties, wrap it in a paper towel and put it on your foot with a sock over it. This would be an onion poultice and it is effective for fever.
None of these things totally break the fever, because the fever is your body's way of fighting the infection....the fever is GOOD -- you just don't want it to remain at a high level (104-up) for too long.
Finally, I am going to leave you with an article I found by Dr. Tenpenny - yes, she is a "real" doctor!!! I totally agree with this article and I think that her germ theory is probably right on. Your body is created by God to withstand "germ" invasions....but, in our "drive thru" society we have wanted everything easy for far too long and we have ruined our "soil." As a Christian, I believe that our DNA is getting weaker due to sin and the curse, and of course, there is only so much that we can do about that. However, when we add laziness and ignorance to it, our personal "soil" deteriorates even faster. Your soil must be healthy and then you should have no problems fighting off occasional occurrences of the flu or other common infections. If your tissue is healthy, they have nothing to eat and they starve quickly and you get well. It really makes perfect sense that our awesome God would have designed our bodies this way!
I have one final piece of advice....take it or leave it. The health care officials who have been given the "live" swine flu vaccine via the nasal mist are contagious with the real swine flu for up to 3 weeks after the vaccine is administered. It is my understanding that the warning on the packaging tells them to stay away from immune compromised people for 21 days! As "health care officials" it seems to me that common sense would tell you that this is not the safest thing to do -- take the live vaccine and then work in a HOSPITAL!!!! My advice to you is to stay away from health care officials who have had the live vaccine and if you are a health care official, do your research before you agree to take this Class C, virtually untested vaccine for a flu that is not proving to be nearly the "pandemic" we were told it would be!!! (That is, until someone starts passing it around hospitals to people already sick whose immune systems can't hope to fight it off!!)
Let's think a little, please.
Enjoy this article --
http://drtenpenny.com/HereticOnTheFlu.aspx
Be Healthy!




No comments:
Post a Comment