Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Come Let Us Adore Him


I can only be who I am meant to be if I live a life that exudes love and shows gratitude and humility for the best of all gifts - God Himself in the form of a baby. This year at Christmas, my prayer is that I can in some small way, show His love to someone else - be it my husband, children, neighbor, or the stranger in the grocery line. So much time I spend feeling guilty for my failures, when in fact, He came so that I could live a life of freedom. Freedom to love, freedom to live, and freedom to spend every second of my life in humble adoration of Christ - the King that has come. He came 2,000 years ago as a baby, currently, he is reigning in our hearts, and one glorious day He will return to make all things new!

May I take the time to worship Him today - with my life.

May you do the same.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: