Tuesday, January 26, 2010

ICC Master's 2010

I have so much to say about this past week that I can't even organize my thoughts enough right now to make the first post....

My kids are sick and we are physically exhausted, so we covet your prayers.

We are however, spiritually on a super high and we are excited beyond words about the worship times we have had this past week and the ideas we have to rise up and reach out into our world. We serve an amazing God and we are so absolutely exhilarated about what He has in store for us in this new year!

Thank you FBC Hamlet and all of the people of my home town -- you came through for me in a HUGE way and my prayer for all of you is that somehow you received even a small blessing from the people you encountered along the way!

I can assure you there is more to come about what we experienced, but right now I am being a nurse, housemaid, wife, mommy, and teacher! Tune in for more as soon as I find my breath!

"Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be the glory....forever...." Ephesians 3:20-21

"Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to Your name give glory, because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth." Psalm 115:1

No comments: