Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life...

Life is beautiful here at our house. Baby actually slept through the night last night....9:00 to 5:00 and then a bottle and back to bed until 8:15. He is such a good baby. So precious and growing so fast it is unbelievable. However, since I have been here before, I do believe it. I know that his first birthday is around the corner and this time I am NOT rushing it. I am enjoying every sleepless night, every fussy day, and every little baby smile - because I know how fast it goes.

The other kids are doing great as well. They love their brother, our schedule has slowed down a little, though we are playing a lot of catch up this summer with school because of all we missed in April and early May. That's ok, though, lazy, hot, rainy summer days are perfect for school - mainly because you certainly can not stand to be outside doing anything else.

I don't have too much to share right now. My nephew is coming next weekend to stay with us for a week or so and then his parents and new baby brother are joining us for the 4th of July.

Today we are cleaning out bedrooms and trying to make some sense of the clutter we build up constantly around here. I'm truly not sure where it all comes from, but somehow, every time I turn around there is a new pile of something growing and multiplying and preventing me from keeping an orderly home.

I'll share more soon, but enjoy this picture of beautiful baby fat that my super talented 16 year old took.

1 comment: