
I have a couple of Book Review posts, now I want to give you a quick Blog Recommendation. I won't give you many details, you can read them yourself straight from the author and much more eloquently than I could say it. My heart goes out to Angie and Todd Smith and their family and I have been praying for them since I found this blog a couple of weeks ago. The way they have honored their daughter Audrey Caroline and are faithfully telling her story to the world is amazing. I am in awe of the grace that God hands us when we need it most. They are walking a path that most of us only have nightmares about, yet they are walking it with grace and humility. They are going places that parents should not have to go, but they are doing it knowing that God is there and He always keeps His promises. He is not surprised by their journey and He holds Audrey in His loving arms. Please take the time to read their story, view their pictures, and the video and pray for them.
The link is: www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/




No comments:
Post a Comment