Thursday, April 23, 2009

Eight Things......

I was "tagged" so I figured I had best participate. If you are reading, consider yourself "tagged" and then leave me a comment - I'll be reading all about you on your blog!

8 Things I look forward to........

-meeting Jesus and experiencing all the awesome things my Daddy has planned for us in eternity
-being alone with my hubby -- it doesn't happen often, but that makes it even more special
-our family trip next spring to Israel -- I am soooo excited about this, I have wanted to go forever
-watching my kids fall in love and knowing that it will be forever
-grandchildren (am I getting to the age that I would actually say that?!) oh yeah, I have a daughter who wants babies young and she is already 15 1/2!!! Wow.
-publishing my first book
-having my entire house cleaned out, down to the last closet all in the same day, I know it's never going to happen!
-seeing what God is going to do in the lives of the children He has given us....it's going to be awesome!!

8 Things I did Yesterday.....

-had a horrible backache and sat on the couch a lot
-several loads of laundry
-a lot of reading -- to the kids and to myself
-took the kids to a tennis lesson and chatted with my Mommy friends
-went for a walk with Bryce
-took Bryce to the hospital lab for blood work
-talked with Jesus
-looked up hotel rooms online with hubby for our overnight trip to Miami tomorrow

8 Things I Wish I Could Do.....

-have hubby home more (but, I'm not complaining that we still have a job)
-spend a year in an RV touring the country and doing "hands on" education
-have more time to read and write
-be more organized with our school and our life
-live on a farm complete with animals (after our year in the RV, of course!)
-adopt babies from all over the world
-spend more time with my extended family
-meet all the wonderful people I chat regularly with online - some I know in "real" life and some I don't

8 Shows I Watch......

- 24

That's it! Seriously, except for movies we rent the TV only comes on Monday nights at 9:00 as we all sit glued to the next episode of "Jack Bauer!" It's embarrassing really how addicted we are to this show, but it truly is the ONLY one we watch. I don't even watch the news!!

No comments: