Nothing new to report on the adoption front. We are too busy to dwell on it though, with Speech and Debate Tournament this weekend and an Algebra Class that is kicking our rear ends!! So, all in all, we pray for our new baby and birth mom every day, but then we get on with our day, trying desperately to leave it in God's most capable hands.
I do have a request for my readers though and that is help with names. Stan and I have a really hard time naming babies. We simply like totally different things. That is the story of our lives really, we are total opposites in almost every way! We love each other so much it is unbelievable, especially considering our differences. No, it's actually miraculous, that's what it is.
Anyway, once again we are here with the baby name books out, contemplating names - with absolutely no success so far. So, if you have a name that you love and want to share, please feel free to do it in the comments. I would love to hear from you.




No comments:
Post a Comment