These eyes leave me breathless.
This little man is growing up so unbelievably fast.
My husband is out of town this weekend. He has a meeting across the country, in the same state, the same city, in fact he is staying in the same hotel where we stayed when we adopted this precious baby. I am a little nostalgic about that. Thinking about Stan being there brings back so many memories of where we were ten months ago. First, I simply can not believe it has been almost a year since we brought our little guy home. The details are still so vivid in my mind that it seems like yesterday. The hospital where I first laid eyes on him, the hotel where I brought him "home", the restaurant where we met his beautiful birth mom. I remember the face of the nurse, Alexandria, who had taken care of my baby his first seven days.
I am still in awe that he is mine. Still so grateful to my God, who does all things well. This God who knits families together has given us this little boy who has stolen our hearts. We are forever changed by His love and mercy and forever awed by His grace.




1 comment:
I love it.... :-)
Post a Comment