
Here is my little man at two
and......
Here he is yesterday with one of his best buddies, Breck!
Graham, you are my fourth born child. You are the one that has driven me to my knees the fastest, but you are also the one whose snuggles are even sweeter because they are like a rare gem. You are full of life and spunk and energy. I know that God is going to do amazing things with you. Your zest for the things you are passionate about is amazing to watch and as you get older I get glimpses of the man I know you will become. The one who is driven to provide for his family and to obey God's call wherever it takes you.
I love you so much Gray-Man, and I thank God that He gave you to me. You bring me joy each and every day of my life.




3 comments:
Cute picture of the boys!! Breck had a great time, of course, but he was the biggest grump today!! :) I'll tell Lori not to push him tomorrow--or he may explode!
What a lovely post Shelby, your love for Graham shines through!
I know Jill - sorry about that. I didn't realize it was the weekend for time change when I planned the party (not much I could have done about it anyway, I guess). They really didn't go to bed too late, but losing an hour got them, I'm sure. I can't wake up today myself.
Post a Comment