Friday, April 15, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request!


This sweet precious boy that I have been asking you to pray for needs your prayers again, right NOW!!! Many have come forward wanting to add him to their families, but his situation has changed drastically and he needs to be rescued immediately!!! He needs a family who is paperwork ready with USCIS approval. Maybe you know someone who is already adopting from the Ukraine and could add this little guy to their adoption? Please spread the word to everyone you know. The contact person is Chris Malone at the Eli Project. Please pray fervently for Vanya and his forever family. The funds have been raised, so the cost of adoption should not be an issue.

"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." John 15:7

In the name of Jesus, I pray for Vanya. That his forever family would come forward SOON and claim their son. I know that God has a plan for this little life. Amen.




No comments: